3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 1,874 SF
Sold For $1,800,000
Extraordinary quality and modern, smart layouts define 11 Tannery Brook Row; masterfully built by award-winning Gwen Simpkins of Delaporte Development. This new, luxury elevator building, located in the heart of vibrant Davis Square, provides upscale and urban living at its finest.
With dramatically high ceilings and oversized windows, the natural light and voluminous space give this open floor plan a dramatic yet inviting vibe. The kitchen, with fine custom cabinetry and high-end appliances, invite both chef and guests to gather around the center island or spill out into the gracious living area for entertaining by the gas fireplace. This floor-through unit leads you to an elegant master suite, with balcony, large walk-in closet and en suite bath. Two additional bedrooms & full bath complete this offering.
Compelling amenities includes in-unit laundry, elevator access, garage parking and storage closet & amazing proximity to Red Line & bike path.An exceptional place to call home.
• Heated driveway & covered parking
• Bike parking & visitor parking
• Professionally landscaped grounds with irrigation
• Intercom entry system
• Private deck for each unit
• Hardiplank Siding
• AZEK trim
• JELD-WEN Windows
• Insulation to meet Somerville’s new Energy Stretch Code
• Acoustamatt with lightweight concrete as additional soundproofing on 1st and 2nd floors
• Custom-made kitchen cabinetry
• Thermador and/or Bosch appliances
• Duravit fixtures
• Hansgrohe toilets
• Vanico wall-hung vanities
• Wide plank wood flooring
• Rheem hot air furnace
• Navien energy efficient instant-hot gas-fired water heater
• Zero clearance gas log fireplaces, flanked by built-in bookcases
Specifications subject to modification.